AM: 7.45AM – 8.15AM: Free pick up from your hotel. Visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049. The structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. We will continue onward to the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda at West lake (One of the oldest pagodas in Vietnam). Next we will visit the Bat Trang pottery village (applied on Mon, Wed & Fri). Afterwards we will have lunch at local restaurant.
– Hostel in center( older quarter) ( 110,000 VND/ 1 bed – 160,000 VND/ 1 bed)
– Drink eggs coffee in Dinh Tien Hoang street ( 17,000 VND/ 1 cup)
– Eat ice cream in Trang Tien street ( 8,000 VND/ green rice; 7,000 VND/ coconut with milk; 7,000 VND/chocolate)
– Eat “ Bun Bo Nam Bo “ in Hang Dieu street ( 60,000 VND / 1 meal – 80,000 VND/ 1 meal)
– Eat ” Pho Bo ” in Lo Duc street ( 50,000 VND/ 1 meal)
– Eat ” Pho Ga ” in Hang Hom street ( 25,000 VND/ 1 meal)
– Eat ” Banh Cuon ” in Hang Bo street ( 45,000 VND/ 1 meal)
– Drink beer “ Bia hoi “ (15,000 VND / 1 cup )in Ta Hien street in older quarter or (7,000 VND/ 1 cup) in 5 Ma May street
– Walk around older quarter, night market, food street ( free)
– Tonight we have open mic in Door bar on Thursday and watch live a music ( free)
– See a history museum and army museum and woman museum and ethology museum ( free)
PM: After lunch we will proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum (apply on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat), the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam, to see Vietnam’s first university. Constructed in 1070, it’s gardens and well-preserved architecture will offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Next we will take you past Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters, and the beauty of Ngoc Son temple. At the end of our tour, we will journey through Hanoi’s Old Quarter. Here you’ll then have a chance for some shopping and exploration.
The tour ends around 15h30 – 16h00. (3:30PM-4:00PM)
- Full transfers by A/C tourist car & 0.5l bottle water per person/day
- Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter Area
- Entrance fee
- Set Menu Lunch
- English speaking guide
- Water Puppet Show or Cycling Tour (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Personal Expense, Tips & Gratuities.
- What not mentioned clearly
- Free of charge for infant (below 5 year old) , other expense pay by parents
- 75% rate of adult for children from 5-8 year old
- 100% adult ticket for children over 8 year old
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket.
Price : 30 usd/ 1 pax.